CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Madison's Disco

Disco Ball - $60 as shown (serves 30-40)


My friend's daughter had a 70's themed birthday party for her 11th birthday and wanted a pink disco ball. So here's my first "disco ball" cake. This one was challenging but I really enjoyed it, and I especially loved all the bright colors! The cake is a 2-layer 10" square iced in buttercream. The disco ball is a ball-shaped cake with buttercream icing and fondant squares. The figures and nameplate are also fondant.

2 comments:

Marti Jo said...

Wow! You are getting really good at this. We will have to keep you in mind next time we are needing a cake!

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Yum! We loved the Fall Birthday cake you did for us! Everyone loved it! It was so yummy and beautiful. My sister is already planning cakes for Jake's birthday and her work Christmas parties! Thanks again!

Jamie